ACEO (Art Cards Editions and Originals) - July 2011

Another ebay group I am recently participating in is ACEO. This stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. They are mini pieces of art that are the size of a trading card or baseball card. I prefer to only make originals, but some artists will do prints. June theme was "Beach." This month (July) is "Patriotic." I am using these little ebay contests to try to loosen up my artist's brain a bit. Work quickly and loosely, and stretch into arenas I wouldn't normally creat in. It has been a challenge, but also fun. Here is my July ACEO: "Red Stars" ~ Acrylic & Mixed Media. (You can click the pic if you want to go to the ebay auction page). :)



Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay