Nibblefest - Aug 2011 "On the Farm"

Only one day left on bidding for Nibblefest for August. All three of my entries have bids this month...cool! :) The August theme is "On the Farm" and I have three entries listed (two original paintings and one print). Nibblefest has been a fun activity for me to participate in each month, and a good way to expose work to new collectors. Each time I have participated in Nibblefest, my paintings have sold - NICE! It's also fun to take on the challenge of creating work around a theme each month. Some themes are not as comfortable territory as others for me, but I like accepting the challenge. It's good to expand your artist brain with unfamiliar exercise once in a while.  :)

Here are the three entries:

"Red Barn & Summer Flowers" (Created specifically for this Nibblefest)
















"Fence" (painted in 2003 - this painting is signed with my maiden name, but I have signed again on back with Jennifer Love and also added title and copyright info).

















"Wheelbarrow" (PRINT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay