Nibblefest December 2012

It's Nibblefest time again on ebay! :) Search NFAC to see all the great entries by great artists. This monthly art contest always gives new meaning to the words "artistic license" as you browse the many interpretations of a theme.

This month's theme is "Mushtrooms." At first, I wasn't plannig to enter for December. It has been such a crazy busy month at work and home. But then, as is typical more often than not for me, I had a little glimmer of inspiration at the very last minute.

So, here is my little interpretation of the theme....with a butterfly spin of course! :)



You can click here to go directly to my ebay auction if you wish.

This is an ACEO (size 2.5" x 3.5") and is done in watercolor and ink.

The Nibblefest auctions all start at just $0.99 each, and the winners are determined based on the number of unique bidders to your auction.


Thanks for checking in on my blog today!
Happy Holidays to each of you. :)

Comments

  1. LOVED your Dec. Nibblefest entry...I'm SO BEHIND but just saw & read your blog. Hope you had WONDERFUL HOLIDAYS, sorry we didn't even have chance for a quick hello yesterday. THANKS for loaning me your snowblower...SO THOUGHTFUL :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay