Kokopelli Conga

Kokopelli Conga
"A work of art that did not begin in emotion is not art." --Paul Cezanne

April 22, 2014

Nibblefest April 2014 - Sea Monsters

It's Nibblefest time again on eBay. This month's theme is SEA MONSTERS. To be honest, I almost skipped the month. I don't really make fantasy art and wasn't coming up with any good ideas on what to create for the theme. But then, the other night, as I woke about 2:30 AM with many thoughts swirling in my head about the things I need to do in my house, yard, at work, etc... (you know those nights?)...and idea came to me. Last minute for sure, but I did manage to get a little painting in for the contest.

Seahorses look like little dragons to me. What do you think? :)

Here is my entry for this month's Nibblefest. 
"Dancing Sea Dragons"
The painting measures about 9.5" x 9.5" and is listed for auction right now on eBay with a starting bid of $0.99.

Click here to go directly to the auction.





















Nibblefest is a monthly art contest on eBay that begins on the 20th and ends on the 27th of each month. Artists are given a monthly theme with which to create work. Artistic interpretation and materials used can be very broad and as creative as the individuals making the artwork. Each auction starts at just $0.99. It's a great way for new collectors to test the waters of purchasing original art and for artists to build a new collector base as well as bring people to their other available auctions. All Nibblefest auctions can be viewed by searching NFAC Art on eBay during the contest timeframe.


Also, don't forget that Paintings 4 Parkinson's starts on eBay on May 1st! You can search P4PMJFF to find auctions with donations benefitting the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research (where 88 cents of EVERY dollar donated goes directly to research programs for Parkinson's Disease). See my previous blog post for details and look for more info to come. 

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment