Kokopelli Conga

Kokopelli Conga
"A work of art that did not begin in emotion is not art." --Paul Cezanne

March 20, 2015

Nibblefest March 2015 - FLOWERS

It's Nibblefest time on eBay again. It feels good to get back to this monthly themed art contest after the hiatus I took. The monthly challenge to create work around a theme, yet still try to remain true to my own personal style often makes for a refreshing project to get at least one or two small paintings done each month. Often the process of working on the Nibblefest paintings inspires me to continue work on other projects (like illustrations and other larger pieces I am tossing around in the back recesses of my brain)!

Sometimes I step outside my norm with my Nibblefest pieces. I allow myself the freedom to experiment a bit with new techniques or processes I want to try. But, since consistency in style/technique is also a goal I am working towards, I try to make sure at least one of my paintings is recognizable as a "Jennifer Love" painting. At least, I hope that is the case!

This month's Nibblefest theme is FLOWERS. With such popular subject matter, I expect there will be many, many, many entries this month.

Here are my three:


"Peaceful Daisies" ©Jennifer Love  (Watercolor. 5" x 10")












Click here to go directly to the "Peaceful Daisies" auction



"Flower Garden 1" ©Jennifer Love (Watercolor.  5" x 7")















Click here to go directly to the "Flower Garden 1" auction




"Eye of the Iris" ©Jennifer Love (Watercolor ACEO.  3.5" x 2.5")





















Click here to go directly to the "Eye of the Iris" auction



Search for Jennifer Love Artwork on eBay to see all of my March Nibblefest entries and other artwork currently listed on one page. 

Search NFAC on eBay to see all the great Nibblefest artists and original artwork - all with starting bids of only $0.99!

Have a great weekend! 
As always, thanks for stopping by my blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment