Kokopelli Conga

Kokopelli Conga
"A work of art that did not begin in emotion is not art." --Paul Cezanne

April 2, 2017

Paintings 4 Parkinson's 2017 - Charity Auction

It's April again...Parkinson's Awareness Month, and also birthday month for my husband. Time for another Paintings 4 Parkinson's.

As I explained in my 2016 Paintings 4 Parkinson's post last April, I am putting a painting up for auction on eBay every April, in honor of my husband. 


100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research



December 2013












Look for my painting, "Fallen 1," to be listed on eBay starting on April 13th for a 7-day auction. Search P4PMJFF to find the listing if you wish to bid.

Auction will open on April 13, 2017 at 7:00pm Pacific Daylight Time. 


Click here to go directly to the auction page.



"Fallen 1" | watercolor | 11x14 | Jennifer Love



















To any artists who wish to participate, send me an email to jenniferloveartwork@yahoo.com and I will email you details. :)

If you're not interested in bidding on a painting but would like to make a donation straight to the Michael J Fox Foundation, click the pic below. Thanks!



https://www.michaeljfox.org/
https://www.michaeljfox.org/










As always, thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment