Nibblefest Award

I won third place for my August Nibblefest entry "Fence." Very cool! :) Awards are based on the number of unique bidders for your auction. The "award" is a badge that I can post on my ebay "me" page and other auctions (and here on my blog, facebook, etc..) "Fence" sold to a buyer in Austria and my other two entries sold as well. :) I have participated in Nibblefest three times now since June of this year and have sold my paintings each time. I am liking this little ebay contest. Seems to have a following of collectors! Next months Nibblefest theme is "Ode to Blue." Look for my entries on or around the 20th with the auction ending on the 27th. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay