ACEO Theme Week Feb 2012

February's ACEO contest is coming up on ebay (ACEO TW). The theme week always starts on the first day of the month. Like Nibblefest, there is a monthly theme.

ACEO is an acronym that stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals.

What qualifies an ACEO is the size, which is 2.5 x 3.5 inches (6.4 x 8.9 cms) just like sports cards.


The theme for February is "Winter Wonderland."

Since I am preparing to do a commissioned painting of Delicate Arch...and since Delicate is wondrous and beautiful, I decided to do a little ACEO of Delicate, but make it winter time. This took a little imagination on my part, since my photos were taken in July, but I thought the results turned out okay. :)




















My auction will start on Feb 1st at 6:30pm Pacific time. :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200707614318?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay