Nibblefest Time! Jan 2012 - Theme: "Letters, Symbols, and Numbers"

After the wonderful watercolor workshop I took last weekend, I have been feeling my creative juices flowing again. So, I decided to get back in the Nibblefest game this month and created three new paintings based on the January theme: Letters, Symbols, and Numbers.

For those who are unfamiliar...Nibblefest is a monthly art contest on ebay. Each month there is a theme assigned. Artists who participate may list up to three auctions for artwork created around the theme. Two of the three must be original, one may be a reproduction. All auctions must be listed on or after the 20th of the month and must end on the 27th. All auctions must start at $0.99. The winners of the contest are determined by the auctions with the most unique bidders.

I enjoy this contest and it's a fun way to stretch your artist's brain. I love looking at all the auctiosns to see other artists' interpretations of the theme.

You can view all the Nibblefest auctions by searching "NFAC" on ebay. :)
Here are my paintings for this month:  "Peace" "Love" and "Happiness"
(If you click on the painting, it will take you to corresponding ebay auction)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay