Still here!

Hi there! I'm still here! We have been dealing with the "den of germs" at my house the past two weeks as both my sons have been sick (oldest, then the youngest, then the oldest again, and now they are both sick), and my husband too. Viruses, Fifth disease, and now more viruses (and/or allergies).

Consequently, our house got a good airing out this weekend and I have turned to help from essential oils, honey cough syrup, slathering vapo rub on feet, running humidifiers, and other natural remedies in order to help. OTC meds aren't working much with my oldest son (other than ibuprofen keeping down fevers).

I'm just learning about all this essential oil stuff. I used to know more about herbal remedies in my 20's, but it's been a while. I am re-learning things! Please feel free to offer me any advice on natural remedies that you find are helpful for colds, fevers, congestion, asthma, and cough. :)

I hope to be back with a fresh FRIDAY FEATURE this week. Sorry we missed a week. 


On a different topic...It has NOT stopped raining for almost two weeks straight - making it hard to get my garden tilled and ready to plant! If this keeps up, we might not get a garden in this year. But, still a couple more weeks to get it done. :)

Meanwhile, my roses are LOVING the rain (as are the weeds)!























As always, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay