Nibblefest ~ June 2011 Theme: "Things with Wheels" - SOLD :)

SOLD! :) 2nd month of Nibblefest, and second painting sold. This is a fun little monthly exercise for me, though I'm not sure how I will fare with next month's theme which, if I recall correctly, is "fantasy creatures."

My June Nibblefest auctions start Friday after 1pm (MDT) on ebay. Click the pics below to go to the auction page. :) (I have one original painting "Wagon Wheel & Watering Can" - you will recognize this as smaller version of "Watering Can 2"; and I have one print available of "Wheelbarrow.") 50% of total sale will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation via ebay's GivingWorks program.



















Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay